While using a Cloud CRM you would come across a number of terms, one of which is ‘leads’ and ‘opportunity’. So what is a lead? A lead is any person or business that is a potential client or consumer. Any good business focuses not just on its current customers but also on the potentials out there because one of these potentials could become not just a client but one of the highest paying ones. That is where opportunity comes in. and opportunity is a lead that has expressed interest in becoming a client.
5 ways to convert leads into opportunities:
- Be aware of your leads: in other to convert a lead to an opportunity you need to know your lead. A CRM enables you to have comprehensive information on all leads. Armed with this information you can increase market productivity and therefore adequately target each consumer resulting in leads becoming opportunities.
- Marketing: CRM provides a broad spectral view of each lead. This enables robust marketing based on analyzed information. Targeted marketing campaigns can be created with a CRM. A CRM can also use social media, emails and calls to automatically market while giving detailed analysis of results to understand effectiveness of marketing.
- Sales tracking and reporting: CRM contains a dash board which can be used to track and report on each sale made. The dashboard could also create daily tasks activities for users. This helps in tracking and monitoring lead conversion.
- Team work and accessibility: CRM software creates a database through which all users and departments of any firm can have access. Most CRM also have mobile access so each user can log on at all times. This increases teamwork on designated projects and therefore enhances results in converting leads to opportunities.
- Lead comprehension: CRM is the data storehouse on everything concerning each lead. The CRM also creates lead reports. This information helps in good understanding of leads.