MyCompany Projects O.E., is a rapidly growing, innovative Software and Group Messaging Company, located in Thessaloniki, Greece. Through our team, of highly motivated Software developers with a strong technical background and long experience in complex projects, we provide to our customers, both locally and globally, technical excellence and valuable services.
Due to the positive growth prospects for our company and because we know that success is possible only through a motivated and dedicated team, we currently are looking for a full time.
Full Stack Developer – Engineer Thessaloniki
to offer his/her services (design, coding, testing) for our international projects, from our company’s premises in Thessaloniki.
- a talented software developer,
- a strong analytical-, problem solving- and quantitative ability,
- able to adapt quickly to new and challenging technical and business related environments,
- able to work independently,
- flexible enough to work in a fast paced environment, according to the customer’s mentality,
- willing to be part of a dynamically working company,
- University Degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Electrical-/ Electronics Engineering or relevant discipline,
- Advanced in PHP and MySQL,
- A deep understanding of Linux,
- Experience with scripting, shell environments, and version control solutions such as Git,
- A deep understanding of HTTP, REST, JSON, and modern HTML5/CSS3 web technologies,
- Good understanding of Linux, GIT,
- English speaking and writing fluently,
- No military obligations.
The successful candidates will be part of a team of highly qualified professionals, established in Greece (Thessaloniki), being involved in the full software development lifecycle.
- Analytical skills
- Innovative thinking
- Team player
- Quality oriented
- An attractive financial package
- Excellent working conditions
- Access to any necessary tools and equipment
The candidates that fulfill the above requirements, please send your cv at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject “FullStack_MYC”.