Due to the positive growth prospects for our company and because we know that success is possible only through a motivated and dedicated team, we currently are looking for a full time
Full Stack Developer – Engineer Thessaloniki
to offer his/her services (design, coding, testing) for our international projects, from our company’s premises in Thessaloniki.
- a talented software developer,
- a strong analytical-, problem solving- and quantitative ability,
- able to adapt quickly to new and challenging technical and business related environments,
- able to work independently,
- flexible enough to work in a fast paced environment, according to the customer’s mentality,
- willing to be part of a dynamically working company,
- University Degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Electrical-/ Electronics Engineering or relevant discipline,
- Advanced in PHP and MySQL,
- A deep understanding of Linux,
- Experience with scripting, shell environments, and version control solutions such as Git,
- A deep understanding of HTTP, REST, JSON, and modern HTML5/CSS3 web technologies,
- Good understanding of Linux, GIT,
- English speaking and writing fluently,
- No military obligations.
The successful candidates will be part of a team of highly qualified professionals, established in Greece (Thessaloniki), being involved in the full software development lifecycle.
- Analytical skills
- Innovative thinking
- Team player
- Quality oriented
- An attractive financial package
- Excellent working conditions
- Access to any necessary tools and equipment
The candidates that fulfill the above requirements, please send your cv at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject “FullStack_MYC”.